1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Problem

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by UKFanatic, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I'm dumb and stumped and hoping someone on here can offer some helpful advice.

So I use a Samsung Galaxy SIII phone. One feature I really like is that it easily synchs with the google calendar I use at my office. Since I am sometimes in court and having to schedule things more than a year in advance, it is awesome to be able to whip out my phone and check immediately my availability many months in advance.

Today, however, I noticed that some things (although not everything) on my schedule for 2015 has not synched with the calendar on my phone. It all still shows up when I check it online through my desktop. And my phone says it is synching, which I believe because I added (from my desktop PC) an appointment today for late December and I see that it is showing up on my phone. Any people smarter than me know what I am doing wrong. Some of my 2015 calendar is synching (mostly entries that I put on there a while ago), but recent additions to the 2015 calendar are not showing up on the phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's Google's way of telling you that you need to get a new phone before 2015 :evillaugh

Actually, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've had an app or 2 go goofy on me before and that usually will fix the problem.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure the answer but my SIII is acting up now too. The screen is taking 61% of operations and killing the battery in a matter of hours. I am charging 3 times a day right now. I think it is running it's course.............i am ready for the S5 but i have 1.5 years left on my contract so there will be a new one out by then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.