1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sam's Town Shuttle Info

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by TheMadCows, Jun 10, 2016.

1. TheMadCows

TheMadCows Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all...Is the Sams Town shuttle to downtown and the strip reliable? Is it easy to get a seat if you are staying at Sams Town? Is it crowded?How early before the shuttle departs should one be in line? Thanks if you can help me out

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've ridden the Sam's Town shuttle for many years between Sam's, downtown, and the Strip, and you can usually set your watch by it. If you arrive 15 seconds later than the listed departure time, you can watch the taillights disappear in the distance!

The shuttles are full size motor coaches and I've never seen them full. As long as you get there before departure, you'll be fine. If you'd like, the driver will also stow your luggage in the below compartments; and be sure to tip $1or more, it's well worth it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. as above. They will sit til the exact time. Buses are full size and are run by Showtime. Probably hold about 40 people. And we always tip the driver, although from watching most don't. takes about 15 minutes to downtown and about 20-25 to Harrahs(depending on traffic). Only time they will wait is for downtown from Sams to not get stuck while street shut down during FSE laser show

4. TheMadCows

TheMadCows Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank You so much!