1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sam's Town offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mwig, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I decided to give Sam's Town a heavy play day on our last trip to generate future offers. As a result, I am now getting an offer of 5 nights, $125 free play and a gold card. This is exactly what I was targeting. My question is how long will these offers continue to arrive? My offer is running through October. Do I need to make a point to get out there or will the offers continue into next year if I don't take them up on the current cycle?

2. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what did you play and please define heavy play was it quarter slots max coin 6 hours a day or a card game $25 per hand at 4 hours a day. Just curious.

3. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played 8/5 Bonus VP triple play at the .25 level. They were running a multi point promo bringing the return up to about 99.7%. I ran through $10k coin in in one day and survived with a small net profit not factoring in points. They also comped our meal that night. All that was open was the deli but it hit the spot and was very good.

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hard to say, as I've played pretty decent there, and never gotten above 3 nights + $10 slot play (woopie!)
    However, I haven't played in a while (we actually stayed there in october for our wedding, getting a free upgrade to a suite) and no-played them (well REALLY low play) and they kept/keep sending me 3 nights through October...
    So your guess is as good as mine? Maybe a year until you come back?
    It could also just be a "teaser" offer...I'd definitely like to know, because that's what we're shooting for at Sam's (Gold Card).

Palace Tower Suite!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.