1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sam's Town Derby Weekend Celebration??

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Scot, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked an offer for the Kentucky Derby at Sam's Town. The offer says:

"Your race weekend includes 3 Nights of accommodations, Cocktail Party and Tickets to the Big Race! plus much more"

Does anyone know what sort of event this will be? Are the "tickets to the big race" for some sort of reserved seating at their normal Derby event?

Also, this offer was a "call and mention code" offer. The only confirmation I got just lists the dates confirmed with no information about the Derby event. Will I be given the "tickets" and any other info related to this event at check-in?

Any info on this or similar previous events at Sam's Town would be greatly appreciated.

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I went last year...it's OK...they had little finger foods..It was in the bar right by Roxy's (I forget the name now)
    Wife and I didn't sit in their to watch the race...we just picked up our shirts and had few snacks and went on our way...
    Truthfully, we'll probably be going again this year (just because it's our Anniversary)
    :beer:

Palace Tower Suite!
  3. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Tim. Maybe I'll see you there! I'll be there with my girlfriend. Not sure how long we'll stay, but if it's a nice setup, I may watch all of the races there and send my girlfriend off to entertain herself.

Also, for anyone wondering, I played approximately $5,500 coin-in on 9/6 JoB on a single day trip to Sam's Town last month. Now I'm getting all sorts of 3 day event offers (Derby, Orchestra, Slot tournies, etc.) and 3 day offers with $15 food credit each month. Sam's Town seems very loose with comps. The strange thing is I averaged $15,000 a day at MSS and I'm still only getting 20% off offers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.