1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sam's Club (Town) $10k Cash Grab and 7x points OCT. offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by flysrb, Sep 5, 2016.

1. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    so they sent me this offer. Comes with 3 nights too. We are already booked for all 9 nights at Orleans, but those particular nights- 10th - 12th, are booked on Sweet Ti's comp.So I double booked us. Sounds like guaranteed free money. Anyone else gonna be there???

HEY NOW! NYE in AC!!!!!!!
  2. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey now!
    Does the promo say...you have to stay to play? I'm assuming it does. Tricky business right there! Maybe your host @ Orleans could work some magic? But surely she wouldn't want to send you away....even though it's all Boyd, etc etc

3. oldaquaman

oldaquaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we changed our oct. trip by a week or so to take advantage of this comp. from what I saw on bconnected.com I believe it also includes a dinner.

4. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have the offer in front of me right now, but I think I remember reading that the drawing is at 4pm in the afternoon, which would mean probably no dinner is included as part of the drawing event. Obviously if you have a gold card you would have a comp dinner on that though.

5. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    I agree that this offer is misleading. The Bconnected website offer said something about a dinner. But no mention about 7x points. The mailer I got was actually a letter inside an envelope. It states that the drawing is at 4 pm on Tuesday. Since we are staying on Sweet Ti's comp at Orleans on Monday and Tuesday, I booked those nights along with Wednesday in my name. I haven't ever gotten a Gold Card at Sam's. But we probably won't stay at Sam's anyway. Linda at Orleans always picks up our room charges at checkout.
    Last trip I double booked rooms at Orleans and Gold Coast the same 2 nights using my offers. It wasn't a problem, as I put plenty of play in at both properties both those days. I'll do the same this trip.
    Oldaquaman, great name by the way, send me a PM and we will get together for the Cash Grab!

6. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And about those 7x points as part of the offers. They used to run the 7x for the entire event period during your stay, but now, lately the 7x is only good on the last day of the 3-4 day period of the offer. In other words, to get the 7x, you have to play another day besides the event day. Of course, the 7x points is limited to your first 10k coin in for VP. Don't you love the new Sam's?

7. oldaquaman

oldaquaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taken directly from the back of the mailer:

"Point multipliers earning period begins at 3 a.m. on the first day and continues through midnight on the final day of the event."

On the front:
    "Must arrive on or before Oct. 11 to participate."

Since promo offers up to 3 nights, I would assume (maybe bad assumption on my part LOL) that the 7X points good for entire stay. Doesn't say anyway on the mailer that 7X is limited to one 24-hour period.

8. nfajgmbr03

nfajgmbr03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to one of these in March. The multiplier was good for the three nights I stayed there. They had us pull a package of Valentine's Day candy with a cash amount on the back of it. The multiplier was great and I was able to get well over $100 in comp points there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have many of my Sam's offers at hand, but here is one, for a $10k Slot tournament from 9/23-9/25. On 9/23 and 9/24, the tournament takes place. On 9/24, the winners are paid. Only on 9/25 does the 7x points apply. Maybe not all offers are like this, but this is the trend there.

Update: I just found a drawing invite letter, and I do see that 7x points is offered for all the days for that offer. Hope it lasts!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  10. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    I figure that since Mon. Oct 10th is a holiday, maybe they will offer a point multiplier that day. And Wed. is YAH day. That only leaves Tues. Being Emerald I get 3x points anyway. I'll try to remember to post an update, but I tend to be really slack at live reports......