1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

RRL/Vegas Nocturne clarification

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by captainron62, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gotten a lot of questions about RRL and Vegas Nocturne since I wrote my report. Many of them I couldn't answer. I decided to get in touch with their lead publicist and clear things up.

You can pick tickets up anytime after purchase. It does not have to be day of the show.

Rose.Rabbit.Lie and Vegas Nocturne are actually two separate entities. I will quote this directly from the publicist:

You can't "buy tickets to RRL" -- you're buying tickets to Vegas Nocturne at RRL. Vegas Nocturne is the live entertainment, which happens all night long, but crescendos in the three ticketed cantos.

I asked for more clarification and can offer this as an good example. My GF really liked one of the dance routines we saw during the RRL 10pm canto. I was told by the publicist that the same dancers performed a 12 min set on the restaurant/bar side that is Vegas Nocturne just prior to stepping on the RRL stage.

So basically you can enter the world of Vegas Nocturne via RRL have dinner or a drink and still see a piece of the Vegas Nocturne entertainment. As I said in my review the entertainment is non stop from the time you walk into the door. You are also free to explore the various themed rooms. Even the restrooms have the Spiegelworld signature presence. One of my favorite acts, a very talented singer Butterscotch performed for us on top of the bar shortly after we entered RRL and well before the cantos began.

Hopefully that clears things up a bit?? If not ask away and I will dig deeper.

2. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this is my understanding. Lets say you have tickets for the 10PM canto.
    So you are free to roam around the restaurant side; then a little before 10:00PM; you move into the showroom side ?

Then after the show, you can go back and hang around the restaurant side again?
    Then to go into the midnight canto you would need additional tickets.

And throughout the entire night there's continuous entertainment on the restaurant side.

Is this correct ?

Thank you for posting all this info as well as your trip reports.

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct, enter the restaraunt side and get a few drinks at the bar before hand if there is room. also yes correct to going back after the show and hanging at the restaraunt side.

there is live performances and all on the eating side due to the acts all enter from the eating side to the show side via a rotating wall.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we really enjoyed the performances pre-show. The female singers are amazing! Butterscotch did a number on top of the bar that was incredible. The publicist also told me that they shoot from the hip on the performances, they create and freshen their acts daily that they perform in the restaurant/bar area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.