1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Royal Flusher REVEALED (and my Spring Trip Report)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Blonde_4_ever, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever "The Welfare Queen of Windsor"

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

April 22 to May 7th, 2015

Yes, you read that right!
    This report contains a picture of the man himself,
    but you must read on (and on and on) to find it!

This trip report also includes stays at the Plaza, the Four Queens, the D and Harrah's.

Retirement is a two edged sword. I now have all the time in the world, but very little money.
    Since I am still able to get free nights at many Vegas

hotels, I decided to challenge myself by staying a full two weeks with my normal

one week bankroll.

Could I do it?

Would I resort to buying crackers at Walgreen's and eating them in my room for meals?

Would my second week consist of watching TV in the hotel room for entertainment?

Would I wind up on Fremont Street in pasties and a thong to earn extra cash?[​IMG]

( God help us all...)

Follow along and see how it all turned out.

http://blonde4ever.yuku.com/topic/32175/Royal-Flusher-REVEALED-and-my-Spring-trip-report

2. BiGP

BiGP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for Sharing! Where does Big Elvis perform at?

3. Blonde_4_ever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At Harrah's in the Piano bar. It is free.
    Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays at 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm

4. Johnzimbo

Johnzimbo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report! I haven't stayed at the D since it was Fitz too and one time we had to take the service elevator to get down from our upper floor, so some things never change!

5. Chrisbeans

Chrisbeans Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always look forward to reading your reports. It seemed like those two weeks went by in a flash! I love that you have an awesome Vegas partner in Kodidog. You ladies know how to have fun in Vegas!

6. Blonde_4_ever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    John....they are building two new elevators at the D which are supposed to open in Sept. but if they run under this same system I don't see how it will help. I wish Derek would bring back normal elevators.

Thanks Chris, it was different staying so long, but I loved it.
    I met Kodi through Vegas boards and just knew we would travel together well, and we do!
    Just another great by-product of hanging out on Vegas forums.

7. Kkirk777

Kkirk777 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report - liked the pics!

8. Catzilla

Catzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for a very entertaining TR, Blonde. Looks like you and Kodi had lots of fun and good food. Great pics! Now I want to go see Big Elvis too.

No way!! That wasn't really Royal Flusher behind those hash browns, was it? :eek2

9. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report! And jealous of all those deuces! Still waiting on quarter deuces myself. And always nice to see positive bartops with that progressive royal (100.51%). I assume $1800 royals aren't common at the bar? I really need to get back to four queens if they are. those I haven't stepped foot in there since 2011. :(

I also played the loose deuces last trip and that old bucket of bolts wouldn't take any of my bills! Anything but loose.

So I got 2 rolls of nickels from the cashier and started to plunk them in. I had about a 75% success rate on that. It didn't help that one of those nickels had queen Elizabeth on it! After about 5 minutes and unraveling my first roll, i said screw this. Playing a 101.6% machine wasn't worth it! You're lucky you were able to get a hand pay from it!

And deuces with an Ace at Binion's to boot! But those nickels at Binion's are rough. That was only 95.34% eek.

Did you play the nickel full pay deuces (100.76%) when you visited Sam's Town too?

10. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd been waiting to hear how your long stay trip would go as I am hoping to do the same in the fall. I have hope hearing how you were able to manage your bankroll so well. I still have a hard time believing that drink was empty:haha: but without seeing the inside of your purse, I'll take your word for it. I haven't seen Big Elvis since he left Bill's but have him on my list of hope to do's in a few weeks. It looks like he has put a lot of the weight he lost back on. Great that you were able to spend time with Royal Flusher and so many others. I am definitely hitting up TAG. I've been wanting a blingy case for my iPhone 6 and In your photo, it looks like they have them.

I enjoyed reading about the Adventures of Blonde and Kodi and the fantastic photos to help me count down the next two weeks.

11. ExVegasLocal

ExVegasLocal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed your trip report. I especially enjoyed the photos of Scott R. I used to work with him some years ago when I lived in Las Vegas. He's a great guy and I miss the way he used to make me laugh at work. Thanks!

12. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice read! Damn you on the Royal Flusher tease!! So sad I was in town and missed bumping into either of you!

13. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed the report and the pictures. :thumbsup:

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  14. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report, Blondie!

I like the leisurely paced ones just as much as the hectic ones. Two weeks is forever long in Vegas but you did it just right.

15. daveg000

daveg000 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great picture of the Flusher, now I know we will see a trip report from him soon.

I love long trips, yours was very nice!

16. Blonde_4_ever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was indeed RF behind the hash browns. Of course I asked his permission before I outed him this way...lol.

Bre....you can do it! I have yet to experience what a reduction in my play will do to my offers.....but hopefully I can do more long trips like this.
    It was very relaxing.

Ex Vegas...that is so cool that you used to work with Scott. From the hour I spent with him he seems like an awesome guy.

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting.

17. Blonde_4_ever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was trying hard to win that $1800 at that bartop!
    It would have helped the trip a lot!

I discovered that business about OLD MONEY when I was playing upstairs at the D.
    I had the cashier searching through her money for old twenties so I could play those old keno machines.
    Wouldn't you think they would update that aspect of the machine?

Out at Sam's Town we were playing a weird pink nickel video poker machine that featured a high jackpot for "any which way sequential royals".
    Can't remember what the dang thing was really called...lol

18. Blonde_4_ever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry for the fake out...I thought it was cute.
    I am always happy when I run into people who recognize me and say hello...but no one can recognize Flusher...or you?
    Do you post pictures?

19. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:

Absolutely I do. Check my latest TR where I am donning my new beard with Alan and Tyson

20. Blonde_4_ever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Between the beard and the sunglasses, I would not be able to recognize you....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.