1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Roulette Question..??

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Sue24, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue24

Sue24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm cleaning out my Vegas file folders and I found this note regarding roulette play...

"Make 3 black bets at a low level, for example $1, $1, $1. Then make a red bet for $3."

Is this anyone's strategy?

Wondering if I copied it from here as possible winning strategy... ha, ha.... if there is one!

Thanks for advice!

2. Fet297

Fet297 Vegas is my happy place!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This does not make sense to me. If I understand your question you would make three consecutive bets on black then on the fourth bet you would triple that bet and bet on red. At a $5 minimum table you would bet black $5, $5, $5 then red $15.

It's not a strategy I would use but then again I'm not sure if I ever use one in roulette...LOL :rolleyes2:

First trip for 2017!
  3. Sue24

Sue24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha! Thanks... it made no sense to me either, but sometimes I copy stuff I read here to refer to later.
    Should have deleted it right away!

4. DickTater

DickTater Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no real strategy to roulette. Each spin is an independent event, which means that just because black hit twice, it doesn't mean that its any more likely to be red on the next spin. The only strategy is "Be lucky".

5. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

Yeah, in a world where every gambling "strategy" is in reality over the long run a losing strategy, this one seems worse than most.

Not that someone probably hasn't won money with it at some point, its just a bit of an odd bird.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.