1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Roseanne Barr @ the Trop

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by TylerH50, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the planning stages of my next trip out to Vegas in early Sept. I saw the Roseanne has a nightly show at the Trop. My wife still watches Roseanne reruns, and I'll get tickets if she is still there in September.

Does anyone know how long she will be playing at the Trop? Is this a short term engagement, or will she be there as long as Rita Rudner has been headlining?

Thanks in advance

2. snowball

snowball Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually thought it was already done. I would be interested to know too because I would like to see her in May.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm I did some googling and I can't figure out how long she will be there. It appears it has been extended though.

Heads up, I saw her a few years ago at the Sahara, and it really bad. Not like the TV show... So see at your own risk haha.

4. Janjan

Janjan Tourist

Just saw her

I'm not sure how long she will be there, but I saw her last Sunday and thought it was a great show. I would say she is an R rated Rita Rudner (alliteration!) She wasn't really raunchy (continued alliteration ;-) ), just self depricating and observational. She said the "f" word twice...she said she was contractually obligated to do that! All in all a very funny show but I'm a middle aged woman who has always liked her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.