1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Roseanne and Taylor Hicks

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Janjan, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janjan

Janjan Tourist

I have tickets to both next month and wonder what anyone here thinks of their shows.

2. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another "Jan" here who wants to see Roseanne. Anxious to read feedback from folks who have been there.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  3. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And here I was hoping to read that they're now a couple.

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't heard a peep about Roseanne's newest, but I can tell you that her last residency, at Sahara, was a complete rehash of her show at New York New York some time previous to that. And it was baaaaad!

Let's hope recent experiences have given her new material, because she just sat on a stool, angry at the world and complaining. Very few laughs. Went with two friends who were fans of her sit-com and they both disliked it, even though we got cheap seats and were close.

5. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

taylor hicks puts on a good show, we saw him in a really small room at ballys, think he has moved to a little bigger room, which he needed. his take on "in the ghetto" is a lot of fun.

my sympathy as far as roseanne goes...they would have to pay me, and more than what they pay to sit through a timeshare presentation.

6. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoyed Taylor Hicks when I saw him in the Indigo Room at Bally's. It was a very small venue and made for a nice intimate show. He has moved to Napoleon's (I think) in Paris, and it looks a little bigger but still a nice venue. If you like him, I highly recommend his show. He's adorable.

Now, to even think of listening to Roseanne whine for an hour or more gives me hives.

7. Janjan

Janjan Tourist

Ha, not a couple.

Thanks for your input. Ha...no, Roseanne and Taylor aren't a couple now! I actually kinda like her and think she's mellowed since she moved to Hawaii and her macadamia nut farm. Looking forward to both.

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We also saw Taylor Hicks at Bally's in August and it was a heck of a show. He puts a lot of his personality into it and everyone seemed to leave happy. Had VIP tickets so went to the meet & greet to get pics. He is a really nice guy.

9. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband shares the common sentiment about Roseanne but I really like her. She came out with her "domestic goddess" routine back in the good old days when I was one! Maybe I just could relate to her.

He can go see "Recycled Percussion" while I'm at Roseanne.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  10. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the inputs for Taylor Hicks I too was wondering how this was as I am considering see him. Think I just might now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.