1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rose Rabbit Lie Spring special?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by hoochiemama, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoochiemama

hoochiemama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $50 for all tickets? Am I seeing this correctly? Seems like a great deal but I'm wondering if I'm missing a catch.

This is directly through roserabbitlie.com

2. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No catch, it's pretty easy to get tickets for that price for Rose.Rabbit.Lie or even to get them comped if a member of identity. IMO, $50.00 is a fair price point for the 7:30 or 9:30pm shows. I saw the 7:30pm show back in February and I'm seeing it again the end of this month.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i love the show but said it from day one it was priced wrong.way to high

but i think the midnite show on friday and saturday there doing really good bar bussiness so it makes up for the free tics now, with drink 15$ and its adds up quickly

4. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No catch and it's actually even better than that.

We went to the Box Office and were told of the Spring Special where all seats are $50. However with an Identity card you get 2 for 1 so we were $70 total with fees for 2 people in seats that were originally $135 each.

5. stormy

stormy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have read the description of this Rose Rabbit Lie many times trying to get an understanding of what it is . I guess you have to experience it to really understand it. It all sounds very bizarre. And the food? Foie Gras? Bone marrow tacos? What the hell is that? And 20 bucks for a small plate? Also I don't have time to watch dancing acrobats and magicians when I could be gambling. Just point me to my car so I can go to In and Out Burger and fill my gut when I am hungry.

6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly, they needed to be pricing the show lower to keep expectations in line. At $100+ for "premium" seats, it was as much as a Cirque show, and as much as I loved RRL, it's definitely not that sort of experience. In addition, the restaurant and bar means that they can charge less to get in and make it up on the F&B.

7. hoochiemama

hoochiemama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great thanks for the confirmations. I was confused because it was even cheaper than the living social deal of $60 and $75.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.