1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room types booked showing on website/Rez

Discussion in 'Comps' started by engicedave, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

I didn't know how to title this thread, but here goes...

On the Paris website they list their rooms, but they DO NOT list the bigger suites like Lyon, Charlemagne and Napoleon (may be others, not sure)

Host booked my room for me, she always does, and I always get the Calais Suite....That room is listed

But with this booking, no room is listed, but I have a confirmation.
    She knows this is a special occasion for wife and I, who doesn't get to come to LV often.

So I wonder, could she be setting me up in one of those, but since they're not on the website, could the website just not be able to show it?
    I want to ask, but at the same time don't want to ask because maybe she is planning a surprise for us....

So, if a room type is not listed and a host books you in that type of room, would it come up as blank on the website/reservation system?

2. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call the hotel and ask for a confirmation number. I know you have one but ask anyway. At that time, ask the person what kind of room do I have. I've done it many times. Good luck on your trip.

3. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

I did call, and the phone person said a Calais Suite, which is the highest listed on their website "menu," but it's not showing on the website.
    I just wonder if she's entered some code that has my room choice in limbo, with a Calais as the lowest possible
    Just odd it's not showing a room type.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tell your host it's a special weekend and ask if she can put you in one of the bigger suites. worst she can say is no, i can't do that, but maybe you get a nice surprise.

5. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

That's what I think is going on.
    Even if I get a Calais, I will enjoy it, as will my wife

6. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

It's happened to me before with CET. I was booked a suite through VIP services, but on my reservation the room type was simply listed as S1. The room turned out to be the same room listed on their website, even though it was not listed as such on the reservation.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.