1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room rewards for 1500 loyalty points?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jnohl1231, Sep 3, 2016.

1. jnohl1231

jnohl1231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing MyVegas and have a question...

I have a trip planned for the end of September and all of the hotels on the strip are $150-250 a night. My vegas has the rewards for only like 1500 loyalty points for $75-100 rooms at MGM, Luxor, ect. Is there some catch or can I use these to lower my trip cost with these?

2. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    those rewards have specific dates that you can use them, sadly.
    you can check the dates available on the calendar link on the reward, and see if those dates fit with when you were planning on going.

3. jnohl1231

jnohl1231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where do you see those calenders? Do you have to be on an actual computer? I don't see them on the reward offer on my iphone?

4. jnohl1231

jnohl1231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see calenders under the free room promotions but not under the discounted rooms. Does this mean that the room discounts, or rooms for XX dollars on weekdays and weekends can be used anytime?

5. michele14

michele14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, the discounted rooms are not available for any date. When you purchase the reward you will receive a link in your email which will take you to the hotel site. Once you sign in to your mlife account you can check to see if the dates are available. You can always return the reward if your dates are not available. I purchased this for Excalibur and I just checked it was available Sunday through Thursday for the low rate for the last week in September, but not for Friday and Saturday. There is not a weekend day available until the end of November. There is a limited number of discounted days and the weekends are booked quickly.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  6. jnohl1231

jnohl1231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rooms were only available for the Excalibur for the dates I was looking for but that is where I already had booked reservations as it was the only place in my budget for the weekend I have planned. Played the game for an hour or so, bought the reward and knocked my last two nights down to $25 a night from $125. So saved $200 for an hour of fun, not a bad deal at all....going to go for free companion cirque tickets now I think...

• Like Like x 1