1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room reward questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mike mc, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just want to be sure, I have built up 265k LP and was looking at Mirage for a few days and I want to be sure on this. I looked at the bonus dates available and 3 days fall in Sept I want to go, I know I an limited to 3 rewards. Can I redeem and use all 3 rewards for 3 nights there or am I stuck at only using one and have to pay for the other nights.

If thats the case would I have to say for example redeem 1 Aria comp at 165k, the do a bonus day for 99k to get 2 nights in a row comped at Aria?

2. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can combine a weeknight, a bonus night, and a weekend night since they are 3 separate rewards. This is the case with any of the hotels.

You can only buy 1 of each though, so it can't be 2 bonus nights, for example. Unless your spouse was playing and had points to redeem too.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure if you can use all 3 in a row. The way it is worded is "not available for existing or consecutive reservations". They have got some of the most complicated wording on their restrictions. I have seen a question similar to yours asked on another site and it was said that you couldn't run 3 days consecutively but....if you had spouse/friend etc that was also playing you could use one "bonus" for first night...they could use bonus for second night...then back to you using a comp or weekend comp. I guess your best bet would be to call the number for the room redemption center and ask them the question . Hope this helps :)

4. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed 2 nights at NYNY. 1 was weekend bonus night and 1 was mid-week bonus. dates are Sat and Sun back to back. No issue booking, i just made sure they verified the dates were available and then they "redeemed" them. I received two confirmation numbers and was told to have a great trip!

5. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had thought I read somewhere that MGM, Mandalay, and Mirage are more strict on that but NYNY, Monte Carlo, Luxor, Excalibur, and Circus Circus have no problems with it. I could be completely wrong though! You'd likely have to call and ask

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.