1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room reward question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mrsgashy, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrsgashy

Mrsgashy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you upgrade your room upon checkin? I wouldn't mind paying the difference. Does the $20 trick work when using a myvegas reward?

Late Birthday Trip!
  2. picklz

picklz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the little bit of reading I have done I believe it is possible to still use the $20 trick to possibly get an upgrade or resort fee waived, etc. I suspect paid upgrades work the same. I have 2 nights booked paid and 1 comp myvegas night in Sept @ the Monte Carlo, I plan to use the $20 trick to hopefully have the resort fee waived, if I can get a strip view and/or high floor that'd be a bonus.

3. Fraggle

Fraggle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From my personal experience (only at Mandalay Bay on MyVegas), if you go into the VIP line with your myvegas comp room, they will upgrade you for free let alone the $20 trick. This has worked every single time at the Mandalay for us. Most of the time they will offer the Delano as the free upgrade, and $20 will get you a 750 GR or better at MB. We have used the MB reward 6 times in the last few years on MyVegas. Going again for Labour day monday ^^.

4. Mrsgashy

Mrsgashy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks good to know!

Late Birthday Trip!
  5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had two nights booked at the Delano and one night booked with MyVegas at MB. I was able to get that one night moved over to the Delano by calling up ahead of time.

6. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

You might also get email offers to upgrade for a fee- I had one to go to Delano for an extra $20/night- worth it to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.