1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

room reward question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by brennan2323, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brennan2323

brennan2323 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I am able to use my coins to get two nights at the same hotel? .

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes and no.

It depends on the reward that you choose. Most regular room rewards allow only 1 per player, so you couldn't use that reward twice. But, you may be able to use a bonus room night along with the regular room reward to do this. Most of the bonus night rewards allow for players to redeem up to 3 of them, but may not allow you to use the bonus nights back to back.

Your best bet would be to get a bonus night reward along with a regular night reward and combine them.

3. herder

herder Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would also like to know. Report back if you find out.

Thanks

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What sort of coins do you have that you can use for rooms?

5. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure we're talking LPs here. I know that I call my red chips "chips" and my LPs "coins" in MyVegas speak.

6. robhernandez760

robhernandez760 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What I was just able to do (Im going October 25th - 27th) Is book a weekend room, then book a Regular Sun - Thursday Room, then book a bonus room for Monday and it all worked. As long as your not redeeming the same kind of reward it works for consecutive nights. Now, do you guys think I should still try the $$20 - $50 dollar trick? Or do you think they would let me pay the difference for a suite in the 32 rooms?

7. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple weeks prior to leaving you should receive an email offer to upgrade. If the price is reasonable to you go for it. If not you can try the $20 trick when you get there. If they say no to the $20 they may offer you an upgrade for a price or you can ask at check in. Keep in mind that is a busy weekend since there is a music festival downtown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.