1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

room redemption question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by g8rb8k8, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I have it figured out....that if i want to redeem for a room reservation in December, I can at this point in time. What my question is...we (neighbor and I) want to use LPs for the weekend portion of our vacation. We will be staying Wednesday thru Tuesday. Do we redeem (or whatever terminology) for the 2 weekend nights (1 each) and call the number that is given and both be present when "securing" the room via phone thru myvegas and then ask them to add on the wednesday, thursday.....sunday and monday at that time?
    It doesn't take much to confuzzle :confused2: me and I did try to search for the answer before posting this, but couldn't find my answer.
    Thanks in advance for answers
    Booked flights last night thru SW

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you call MyVegas, they only book the room for you and give you a confirmation number for that reward. If you have another room reward for the same hotel, they give you a separate confirmation number.

MyVegas does not link the reservations/confirmations together, you do that at the front desk when you check in or you may be able to call the hotel beforehand and have them link them for you.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok....so we will each get a confirmation # which makes sense (and that being confirmed that they will be back to back nights Fri/Sat) I can then call the hotel to make the reservation for the other 4 nights and just give them both of the confirmations numbers from MyVegas? These two nights will be in the middle of the trip....not like I can make the first four nights and link the two confirmed nights on the beginning/end when we get there....lol....still confused

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
  4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Basically, yes.

Though, with your friend's room being under their name, you will not be able to link ALL of the confirmations together until you check in. Easiest thing to do it this:
    1. Each of you book your MyVegas rooms.
    2. Make your reservations for the other nights online of by calling the hotel.
    3. Let the front desk clerk combine your reservations/confirmations when you check-in.

5. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you for your help :)

Its all said and done.....I was able to book the other 4 nights with the lady that did the myvegas redemptions. All went smoothly, Grace was the lady that assisted me and was very sweet.
    Now...just gotta patiently wait til December

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.