1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room rate question with 2 cards? Should I play on other?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BoostedRS, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoostedRS

    BoostedRS Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2011
    Messages:
    186
    Location:
    Ohio
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    8
    Hey folks,

    So in my past trips I have gotten all of my nights comped just from going to the rate calender and the rooms being comped at Planet Hollywood. My play hasn't changed or gone down from my knowledge and I'm trying to book for a 5night trip the day after Christmas through New Years. I know it will be expensive during this time so I didn't figure a full comp. So I'm getting like 3 of the nights comped at Bally's and then the 3 others like $59.00, $129.00, $159.00 (NYE) from what I remember. Which isn't horrible but I'd like it to be free or lower. I am a Diamond CET holder and my girlfriend is Gold. She doesn't really go to the local casino much like I do but plays quite a bit while in Vegas. When I add her to the room offers it doesn't really make much of a difference. I was seeing if I should for my next couple trips at the local casino use her card to increase her ADT or we both go and use her card. Do you think this will help the offers get better or rates lower? I don't have a host or anything or I would contact them. I guess local grinders don't get hosts.
     
  2. jgates8

    jgates8 VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Messages:
    6,158
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    19
    If you can live with the rates now - at least get those booked - with or without the additional card. Then if you are planning on playing anyway it wouldn't hurt to give her card some play. Wait a couple weeks & then call and ask if they can recheck your rate to see if those 3 uncomped nights have gone down at all. OR if you didn't use both cards, ask if they can recheck the rate by adding the second card to the mix. It won't be immediate - but within a couple weeks you could start trying (and then keep trying if need be after that).

    But not booking now could be a danger - you don't want rates to go up in the meantime, so get the initial room booked.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.