1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room in my name; Reward in friend's name

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by M_ILIS, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello:

A friend and I are sharing a room at Luxor on Sunday. He and I each have the $10 Luxor Freeplay reward, which requires a one night stay at Luxor. The room is reserved in my name only but I'm pretty sure I can just add his name when we check in, and then hopefully we'll both be able to use the FP reward. Anyone know if this sounds right? Anything else I should know?

Thanks.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it should work that way. We both were able to use $25 FP awards from MGM Grand with a two night stay when we had both names on the reservation (we bought one night each).

3. fugsworth

fugsworth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I've done it multiple times with no issue. Works for any of the rewards that require a room stay, actually (which led to a VERY drunken night at the Dueling Piano Bar in NYNY, but I digress...)

4. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just put both names on the room when you check in. Did this at Mirage two weeks ago. As an added bonus, you can both charge things to the room, and build up the your MLife points

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.