1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room Confirmations

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by tial, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tial

tial Tourist

I've been booking rooms for my upcoming trips and realized i haven't been getting confirmations emails.... i called the hotels and they said i am booked in their system but they are not sure why i haven't received my confirmations. I did check spam/junk folders and my filters. Is this happening to anyone else? I am using gmail as my email.

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas hotels are lax about sending emails. Just as long as you have confirmation there is nothing to worry about.

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you wrote down the confirmation number you should be set along with a final phone call to them to confirm a day or two before departure.

4. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to have V/P re-send mine three times before it came through.

Like LVB says just write down your confirmation number and call the day before to go over your reservation

5. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bingo. I also get the name of the person I talk to on the phone and reconfirm the amount due at checkin.

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  6. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which chain are you booked with? If CET, you can log in to your account and input the confirmation number you hopefully got when you called them and your reservation will show up.

7. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it is a MyVegas room they do not send them, I like how CET does it, not only do i see it on the web, it shows on the app in my phone.

Tentative Arrival
  8. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it will show but without the $$ confirmed. I too have had this problem, most recently with Caesar's on Sunday.

9. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess I've been spoiled with Boyd's BConnected. If I don't receive a confirmation email immediately, I get concerned. After 5 minutes, I get real concerned. And after 30 minutes, I call! Fortunately, the confirmation usually arrives so fast it's scary. Confirmations also show up on "My Reservations" under "Tools" on their website, and I always bring printouts of everything. If you have it - you won't need it!

I'm old enough to remember reservations before Internet, where you were lucky to even get a confirmation number over the phone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.