1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room comps to existing bookings?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rogue, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue

rogue Newbie

Mar 4, 2015
    Has anyone ever applied Myvegas room comps to existing bookings?

I have a trip already booked (room wasnt booked directly with the MGM if that matters) but noticed that one of the days covers a midweek comp window, would I be able to retrospectively use one of the comps for that day when I get there or is it unlikely?

For extra complication, we have a queen suite booked so presumably there would be an upgrade charge applicable too.
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Apr 24, 2014
    San Jose, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of problems there.

1)not booked through mLife
    2)Queen suite

You can try but I wouldn't hold out much hope.
    HGS - obligatory stay at mLife
    GGWU!!!!! My "rebate" for the years play!!
  3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Jun 3, 2014
    Terms and conditions on the rooms typically say cannot be used on existing reservations. If you can modify your reservation you should first book the comp through myvegas (to make sure the night is still available, they can sell out and calendars are not updated to reflect this). If you get myvegas booked call and cancel that night from your existing reservation. At check in you would ask to have all the reservations linked (you can also try calling in advance but since you didn't book through the hotel in the first place I don't know if they will).

They definitely won't simply apply your my vegas comp to your reservation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.