1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room Charging at Aria

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BigGTMike, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this is the correct spot, but does anyone know if Alibi at Aria allows room charging for beverages? Trying to plan some meals for next month and might go off aria for those if I can use my resort credits on drinks there.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    of course.

3. boxofbirds

boxofbirds High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, you can basically charge any food/drink from any of the restaurants and bars to your room, including food in the restaurants at Crystals and the Starbucks there too. Plus the restaurants/bars at other Mlife properties.

The only thing to keep in mind is that if you plan on getting something comped on the back end, or want to use resort credit for, they won't be able to comp what you charge to your room from other Mlife properties or at the Starbucks. The resort credits and comps are usually only applicable to food/drinks you charged from the property you're staying at.

Trip #12
  4. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool thanks. I've been highly intoxicated when I've been there and couldn't recall if it was offered.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.