1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room charge in Forum Shops?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by grosx2, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My group is considering a dinner at Joe's Stone Crab in the Forum Shops at Caesars this coming weekend. Would we be able to charge this to our rooms? We are staying at Bally's.

I posed a similar question before one of my prior trips, regarding room charges in the Miracle Mile shops at PH, to which the answer was no. Wondering if it's the same for the Forum Shops....thanks.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think recently, in a TR, a member stated that none of the restaurants in the Forum Shops @ Caesars allowed room charges. Hopefully someone will have the details....

3. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just called the restaurant, they said room charges are a no go.

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have asked hosts about this. Caesars will allow higher end players to set up a special account to charge back meals from Palm/Spago/Joe's etc so that they can be comped off. "I'm not quite there yet..." he said. So it is possible in the right circumstances but for 99+% of players it is not going to happen.

My sense is if you're betting $500+/hand they will make this work for you. It is probably worthwhile to ask about this if you always get all of your food and bev picked up on a discretionary basis at the end of your trip. Basically if you have loads of extra room to spend discretionary comps they will open this avenue up for you. If you don't, "you're not quite there yet..."

5. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.