1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room cancelled now need to rebook

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jill38, Sep 1, 2016.

1. jill38

jill38 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4 days away for our trip to start and two days booked with mine and husbands myvegas reward at mirage I cancelled the rooms. Family Emergency.
    I know I can't get the LP back.
    And I know I should of just change the dates but I couldn't plan anything at the time and it was close to the 72 hour cancellation rule.
    My question is. Is mirage room a one time reward. And if it is does the cancellation rooms still count as one

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mirage room reward is one per batch, so you will need to wait until they reload a new batch, but with 2016 coming to an end, it could be within a month or two. As of right now you're most likely out of an reward for your trip.

Your best bet is to contact support: http://playstudios.com/support/ Sometimes just explaining the situation they will make an exemption for you. Possibly allow you to use another reward in its place or refund your LP. Never hurts to ask.

3. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely get in touch with support. I had cancelled a room at MB thinking that I could go ahead and book another room at a different property but I couldn't - the site told me that I had already used my 3 rewards. I e-mailed support and they answered very quickly (on a weekday) and took care of me. They did a "temporary override" and I was able to book the other property. I don't know how "temporary" the fix was, but I rebooked within hours of their e-mail. Hope you get some help from them!!!

4. jillmay26

jillmay26 Tourist

thanks for the help. I emailed support and they got back to me the same day. they asked for a screen shot of the cancellation email and also the redemption email.
    hopefully i hear back today..