1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room Calendars for myVegas are sparse!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by newwave73, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newwave73

newwave73 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While the game may not be ending anytime soon they are definitely cutting back room rewards. I am trying to figure out some dates and looking at Mandalay Bay and Aria. Almost nothing is available. Kind of discouraging.

2. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure if it is fewer rewards or just more people booking these rewards.

1) A lot of people have large amounts of LPs they need to burn and rooms are the easiest purchase.

2) They keep devaluing LPs. A year ago I wouldn't have considered buying a room because there were better things to get. That isn't necessarily the case anymore.

It is possible there are just fewer rewards. I just know from friends have booked hotel rewards this year and had never done so in the past.

3. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked the calendars for Aria and it looked to me like almost all dates were available on the regular rewards. There were, however, significantly fewer bonus dates available, which IMO is to be expected. We're looking at possibly using room rewards at Monte Carlo for our next trip. It would be nice if more bonus dates were available since you can purchase multiples of those, but I'll take whatever I can get for free!

4. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how do you check the calendar without buying the rooms? thanks :beer::beer::beer:

5. newwave73

newwave73 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.