1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Rockin' Olives

Discussion in 'Slots' started by NurseLisa, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Feb I got addicted to the game Rockin' Olives. I played it at Excalibur first then at Mandalay Bay and at Bellagio as well.
    When we were there in June I didn't see it anywhere and I was lookin'!
    Has it reappeared anywhere? Its a progressive penny slot and it was always fun and not that hard to win a progressive (maybe that's why it's gone).

2. blizzard96

blizzard96 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear you! When I was at the Aria this past June they weren't there anymore either. I did find 4 in the Monte Carlo. 2 original and 2 of the Halloween themed ones. Guess they weren't as popular to most but I though they were a lot of fun as well. I'll be out there in a couple weeks and will keep my eyes open to see if anymore are around.

3. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Count me in the same boat. Those machines were everywhere, then last spring...poof. Our absolute favorite slot, but now we can't find it anywhere, also. Last I saw one was at Binions. Lemme know if you guys spot the game anywhere. They used to have two at Wynn, but there were gone lickety split. I ned a report if they still exist for my upcoming trip. It's the inly slot where I will sit there for a good hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.