1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rock of Ages Seating??

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jawdad, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawdad

jawdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed back in March...planning to go see Rock Of Ages. Planning to buy tickets in advance of trip (unless someone has better advice!). Wondering about the theatre and the seating. I can get front of balcony seats at a great price...but they are all the way to one side. Can someone offer advice on these seats...or others in the theater? THANKS!!

2. GREGRIO

GREGRIO Tourist

It's always best to stay as centered as possible.
    This is in the ol' Blue Man Group showroom I believe, but don't know if they've changed any of
    the seating. (they used to be the smallest chairs in town, lol)
    I'm seeing it next Saturday 10th. From looking at the seating chart, I chose SEC.2 ROW E, SEAT 39.

I'll try and report back but...I'm starting my radiation treatments on the 12th for stage 4 lung cancer and my
    days are up 'n down in re to getting on the boards. I'll report when I can.

3. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Greg, will look forward to your review.........but more importantly, positive thoughts to you as you start your treatment.

4. kevgret

kevgret Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gregrio:

I am very sorry to hear about your radiation treatments. I'll send good thoughts, prayers, wishes, mojo, etc your way to help you get through this rough patch.

5. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just went to the show on the 6th...let me just say, great show. We bought mid priced tickets...$75 I think...off to the right hand side, but on the isle. We were right accross the isle from tickets that cost $50 more. The theater is pretty small, so I'm pretty sure you will have a great view from most anywhere. I would buy the same tickets again in a heartbeat...off to the left or right and try to pcik as close to isle as possible.....Buy a couple drinks ahead of time, you cant bring bottles in, but they give you plastic cups to pour drinks in.

6. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bit the bullet and bought the free upgrade to orchestra seats for 99.00. They are regularly 135.00. I wouldn't of minded seats at the lower price level but we are going with friends and they always accuse me of being cheap.....I prefer frugal.

How was the show??

7. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The theater is so small, there's not a bad seat in the house. Really. No need to go for pricey seats. Fun show!

8. Mayoman

Mayoman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got tix at a tix4tonite both last month for $53/ea. Great seats near the front on the left hand-side.

9. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just back early this AM. We LOVED this show. We attended on our 25th anniversary night, middle aged conservative engineer and dental hygienist. It was soooo much fun. Any seat would be fine. We had the "upgrade to orchestra" seats deal for $99.00 but honestly, I would save a few bucks and sit further back.........anyone would enjoy the show but for those of us who graduated high school anytime during the '80's it brings back lots of memories. I can't say enough about the show, we were dancing for the rest of the night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.