1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rock/Metal venues?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jamesnoon, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All,

Me and 3 mates are coming from the UK for a week in November, never been to Vegas before and we like our Rock/Metal music, all about 30 years old.

Wondered if there were any bars/clubs in Vegas were we could hang and get our music fix, as I get the feeling while we are out on the strip we might be limited to pop/dance/electronic stuff so wouldn't mind at least one night of 'decent' (in our opinion) music. Preferably not too far off the between track.

Regards,

2. gguerra

gguerra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At least a couple come to mind

PBR Rock Bar and Grill at the Planet Hollywood
    http://www.pbrrockbar.com/

Rockhouse at the Venetian
    http://www.therockhousebar.com/

There may be more but these two are not too far off the between track (as you say).. I think it should be the "beaten" path. LOL

I dont know if you can consider them "venues" and I dont know if they play a lot of metal/hard rock but they play rock in general as opposed to the dance music.

As for venues "The Joint" at the Hard Rock and the "House of Blues" at MB and "The Pearl" at the Palms also come to mind. They are true venues with live acts performing on a regular basis.

3. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnival Court at Harrah's gets ome rock acts. Be sure to check out the bands that will be playing on Fremont St downtown. Also, Count's Vamp'd gets a lot of 80's metal cover bands.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    some downtown and check out counts kustsoms he has a rock bar off the strip and sometimes the hardrock on the strip has rock metal bands no covers.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On most friday you can catch Steel panther at HOB for 20$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.