1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rio to strip

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by hotreds, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotreds

hotreds VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is it getting from the Rio to the strip? Do they still have shuttles and are these packed? I imagine it's a fairly long walk!

A/C in December!?
    Will give them a try!
  2. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't walk it. The Rio runs a shuttle back & forth to Harrah's...Runs all day long and well into the night...I think they shut it down at 1AM, but I'm not certain.

Seems like forever from now, but the flights are booked, so it counts!
  3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have 2 separate shuttles. One to and from Harrah's and one to/from Bally's. Bally's lets you off on the side, Harrah's in the back. For the fight weekend they had a third shuttle that dropped off behind the Linq at the High Roller but they only run that on big weekends like fight weekends

They run from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. It's every half hour but it all depends on traffic. During weekdays they'll make the trip faster, Friday/Saturday nights it may take longer. During the week I've never seen them full. Friday/Saturday nights it's possible not everyone will be able to board (you can't stand). But that's pretty rare. I've taken these shuttles a lot.

4. hotreds

hotreds VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, all! I guess I'll take advantage of the comp nights at the Rio, then!

A/C in December!?
    Will give them a try!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.