1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rice & Company $50 Dining Credit

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by trsopko, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trsopko

trsopko Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am curious how good this restaurant is. My wife and I both like sushi and the MyVegas options for sushi restaurants seem to be limited. Is there a better sushi option using MyVegas points than this one?

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We enjoy sushi but don't have it often; we have never been disappointed when eating at Rice & Co. I think restaurants are all about individuals taste what one will love another may not. Check the menu under restaurants on the Luxor homepage and you can see what they offer as they have more than just sushi. I don't think there is another reward that will take you to a restaurant that offers sushi unless you do a buffet. Hope this helps :)

3. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We live in Hawaii where sushi abounds, but we aren't experts or anything. We don't even seek out sushi usually, and when we eat sushi it's usually from one of those places where they go round and round on the conveyer belt and you select your items from it (kaitenzushi). Anyway, we ate at rice & Co last year using a coupon that came in the Luxor fun book. ..i think it was 25$ off of 50, but i don't remember. We ordered two specialty rolls, on order of noodles to share, and some alcohol. We enjoyed it very much and would definitely go there again with a similar coupon or myvegas offer.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.