1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rhumbar's hookah prices?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by golfnut, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see a lot of talk on here about Rhumbar at Mirage. I was wondering if any of you can tell me what you thought about it and what the prices are for the hookah pipes. My wife has said in the past that she would like to try it sometime so I was thinking after our Bruno mars concert I would take her there.
    I'm also wondering if I would need to call make a reservation to get a seat. I'm not really interested in doing bottle service if I don't have too. I would rather try there specialty cocktails that they make, not really interested in drinking vodka 7-ups all night.

Also we have never smoked a hookah pipe before so not really sure what that will be like for my wife. I'm hoping to get a good cigar and just enjoy the weather.

So let me know what your thoughts are about Rhumbar in general and if you think I'll need to do anything in advance to get a spot to sit and get a hookah pipe for my wife. Also if you know ow much the pipes cost, looked on there site but didnt see it.

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never been and thats stuff isnt that popular anymore as people in the u s stop smoking cigareets and vape or pick up pot. it might be more popular with the overseas crowd as they still smoke, they had one at luxour and it closed.

really dont think u need a res , the only thing popular at mirage is 1 oak as a club

i just relized what it is its the indoor outdoor bar , they have a dj i walk by it to 1oak all the tim, just show up,

drinks will beer around 10$
    mixed around 15$

hookars no clue sorry ,im sure can call or ask

3. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC it was like $40 cash only. I think they had an "unlimited option" as well.

I'd rather do Blue Martini @ Town Square since they have decent happy hours and hookahs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.