1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rhino around 5-8 PM

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by pokerbucketlist, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Sep 10, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is it like at Rhino early Eve? Say 5-8 pm?

Is it at least moderately busy busy midweek?

Is the stage going at that time

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Oct 5, 2007
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    The stage is usually going most of the day. There are still a number of girls working the day shift, the hustle isn't as bad as after 8 pm, you can actually have a conversation with a girl and buy the girl a drink if it isn't busy. As with the night time, there are slow days (Sunday - Wednesday) but it all depends on what is going on in vegas at the time. Conventions and other activities usually bring out the crowds.

Not sure what you mean by moderately busy, it usually isn't that busy during that time frame (although there are enough girls for everyone). Many of the girls work during the day and leave by 9 pm so you are getting the daytime girls.

I actually like the 6 - 8 pm times, I can relax and watch gorgeous women and don't have to worry about fighting the crowds. After 8:30 the place usually gets busy and packed not long after. For me, not as much fun, although there are a lot more girls coming in to work after 9 pm and many of the girls are gorgeous. After 9 pm you get the girls who are only interested in money, they come up to you, ask if you want a lap dance or VIP room and move on if you say no. With the 5 - 8 girls some will sit and chat with you, hoping that you will eventually buy her a drink or two.
  3. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas Low-Roller

Jul 14, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second all of this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.