1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rewards without staying at MGM properties

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LeAnn_S, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeAnn_S

LeAnn_S Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I'm new to this and trying to figure out the best way to use my LP's for an upcoming trip to Vegas. We will be going for 5 nights, but 4 of those nights will be at the Tropicana as we are attending an event there and it will be paid for. I would like to use my points towards a comp room on our arrival night (Thur.) and buffet passes we can use throughout our stay. Is this possible? The terms and conditions say you have to stay at least one night, does it have to be used on that same day? Sorry, it's confusing to put my question in to words. I hope you get what I'm asking...
    Also, my husband and I both play so how would we be able to best combine our rewards?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the buffet requires a stay (you'll see a key on the reward image) you'll need to use it either Thursday or Friday. If you want to use it after you check-out you'll want to hit up the MLife desk before you check out and have it loaded on your card.

3. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would only be able to redeem the reward as long as you are checked in. Once it is loaded on your card, some say it needs to be used 24 hours after you load it, some say it needs to be used that day, just depends on the hotel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.