1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rewards reset for the new year

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by digdoug, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digdoug

digdoug Newbie

Just wanted to let everyone know it seems that you can once again redeem rewards you have previously used. I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks, and was bummed because I had a lot of LPs but had already used most of the worthwhile rewards on previous trips. However, today I was able to redeem the $50 Bar at Times Square credit, Nine Fine Irishmen credit, and freeplay reward, all rewards I had used in the previous year. It seems that the new year has wiped the slate clean, and rewards that were limited to 1 per player are now available again. Worth checking out if, like me, you have a lot of points but think you've already used up all the good rewards.

2. Porkchop

Porkchop Low-Roller

Cool. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another thing with the new year that they have done is not everyone has access to the same rewards. Example: some people still have a "comp night" at Station hotels available to them and others may see just a discount on the room.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.