1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

rewards redeem questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by doubledogdare, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doubledogdare

doubledogdare Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting kind of confused. What are the rules on redeeming and using rewards? I will be going in early July. Can I use my points now to "reserve" rewards now, that will still be good to use in early July? And what about this rule that you can only use 3 in a 30-90 day period? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can USE 3 MGM Resort rewards in a 30 day period, but you must USE them by the end of 90 days of redeeming for the reward.

Example:
    You purchase a Mirage buffet reward, Secret Garden passes, and a Mirage room reward, today May 26.
    You must USE the buffet and Secret Garden passed by August 24 (90 days out.)
    You must call to reserve the room reward by August 24 (90 days out,) but you can book the stay farther out than those 90 days.

If you stay in the room you redeemed for at the same time that you use the other rewards, this would make 3 rewards in one trip. The clock begins on the 30 days then.
    So, if you used those 3 rewards on June 15, you can not redeem any more MGM Resorts rewards until July 15 (30 days afterwards.)

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What sort of rewards are you talking about? What hotel?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.