1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rewards question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Disney Fan, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I book a room at the Mirage thru MyVegas, then a Beau Rivage buffet, then a Bellagio buffet all within 30 days, can I still get some station buffets ??? And monorail to ???

2. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

Yes. The 3/30 day rule only applies to MGM properties. You can get station or any other partner rewards subject to the limitations noted in the terms and conditions (check page 2 of most rewards).

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just a reminder....beau rivage is not in las vegas

4. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, we are going to Biloxi for a few days so wanted to try the Beau's buffet.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right, but it will count against you with regard to MGM rewards! We learned that the hard way trying to redeem an aria buffet (my g/f's last planned award in late April). The guy at the player's desk says, "You reedemed a buffet at Gold Strike on April 7th." Shit, forgot about Tunica!

So yes, it will still count toward the MGM 3 rewards/30 day restriction. But, yes Disney Fan, you can still redeem awards NOT affiliated with MGM. Stations, monorail, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.