1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rewards on the app not available on Facebook

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by M_ILIS, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I very rarely look at the "Rewards" tab inside the myVEGAS mobile app, but I was messing around last night and noticed a reward that isn't available in the Facebook game. It's a Bellagio reward for a free drink at Hyde on a weeknight from 5:00-9:00. Are there others like this?

2. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't really answer your question but thanks for the heads up. Went into the app and bought the Hyde drink there. Not sure I will use it but it seems like a good one to have on our trip in case we decide to stop there for a pre-dinner drink. (Did that last trip before eating at Lago and could have used this then.) I would also be interested if anyone is aware of other rewards that are on the apps but not on facebook. In the past I have just used facebook to purchase rewards.

3. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never even thought to see if they were different. I'll have to pay attention to that...

4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how many rewards are only available on mobile, but I had a lady at the MLife desk whisper to me that if we use the mobile app to get rewards, turn off location services while we're in Vegas, b/c she believes the system will offer you fewer rewards while you're actually in Vegas. I can't confirm it, but she said it in a way that she might get in trouble if her superiors knew she was divulging info. YMMV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.