1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

rewards at Stoneys

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jean11111, Aug 17, 2016.

1. jean11111

jean11111 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am having the worst time redeeming rewards at Stoneys. Has anyone else had difficulty? I called as instructed by the myvegas email only to be told that the extension that I was told to dial does not exist. Then I called back and left a message on the main line but never received a call back. Then I called back and got a real person who told me that I was to call ext108. I called that extension and the woman I spoke with sounded high and was extremely rude. She told me that she was the right person but that I had to email her and she would not reserve anything over the phone. I emailed her, its been 2 days and no response. what a joke, why does this place even offer rewards if they don't want to honor them.

2. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    was wondering if you had any luck? I ordered a reward from there, I haven't tried to make a reservation as of yet, but it is that much trouble I may just return it.

3. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is Stoneys?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas: