1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reward Value

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Readingfanman, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got round tonight to looking at what I might want to redeem for my December trip. Now I don't have many LP's (125K), but I cannot seem to spend them at all. All of the get one free things don't apply, as Im not coming solo, so can get the 2-4-1 at a better value to me, hotel is fully booked as it's a package deal, and I don't have enough points to get two free show tickets! I have my fingers crossed that they will still offer free rooms at least, even if the value on them is horrible, till next year and I may claim again and just fly over and use myVegas for rooms only.

On that basis -

Monte Carlo $50 Dine Credit - 35K
    Minus 5 Free Entry for two - 25K
    2-4-1 Bellagio Dinner Buffet - 26K

These are my selections! Going to try and play as much as I can on the girlfriends account (15K currently) to try get her close to 50K to claim 2 show BOGOF and the Monte Carlo credit (Which has brilliant value, it must be said).

NFL Championship Weekend
  2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monte Carlo $50 Dine Credit - 35K
    Minus 5 Free Entry for two - 25K
    2-4-1 Bellagio Dinner Buffet - 26K

If you are planning on using your rewards for rooms only , you do realize that if you are thinking of using the other 3 rewards listed above you would need to have 6 rewards total to pull this off. Just didn't want you thinking that the room rewards didn't count because they are making them a "condition" in order to use some of the rewards

aaaah...ok...am rereading and thinking that you are going to get those three this time and save again next year for rooms :)

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That $50 credit used to be 65k points before they put the limitation on it that you had to be staying at the MGM property. I agree, it is an amazing deal. Because of your post, we are changing our reward when it becomes available again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.