1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reward Redemption Increased to 5?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by chuckd518, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckd518

chuckd518 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm leaving for Vegas in 25 days and I have already purchased 2 rewards. I have been trying to get my 3rd reward but it is one of the harder ones to snag. This morning I looked at the terms and conditions and it now says that I can redeem up to 5 rewards in 30 days. I just want to make sure I am seeing this correctly before I purchase 3 more rewards. Is this correct that I can now redeem 5?

Thanks
    Chuck

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you purchase some chips from MyVegas or are you saying this came completely out of the blue? Mine still say 3 in 30 days, if that helps at all.

3. chuckd518

chuckd518 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply

I have purchased chips from the App months ago but never from the facebook site. It did say 3 in 30 a few weeks ago. I just happened to check yesterday and noticed 5 in 30. I think I'm going to go ahead and get 5 now instead of 3 because the mirage buffet for 112k has been impossible to snag. I will just cross my fingers when I get there and redeem the 3 more valuable rewards first just in case.
    -Chuck

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The app and Facebook version are tied together when it comes to chip purchases and eligibility of more rewards. Load up and make the most of the perk! :)

5. chuckd518

chuckd518 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. As luck would have it the 2 mirage dinner buffets just happened to be available at 11:40a.m. so I snagged them for 112k. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get that reward. So I will only be using 3 rewards this trip but thanks again.

-Chuck

6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are you staying at mgm property? If so, why not use the other 2. NYNY$50 bar, $50 MC food, NFI $25 food. just a few suggestions. Why waste the rewards if you have the LP's. You will stay at 5 rewards once you reach it every 30 days. Always get extras whether you will use them or not. You have 90 days from purchase to return for LP's returned(up to 5 in 30 days) We have 9 but have purchased 12, not sure which we will use when there.

7. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What does this mean? If you get up to 5 rewards (for purchasing chips) they won't take it away at some point? Just trying to get a little clarification. I'm still at 3, but have never bought chips. Just wondering if you get 4 or 5 rewards/30 days, if you get to keep it sort of permanently or it's just a temporary thing. Thanks!

8. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for now it is permanent. But who knows in future. Has been this way since beginning though. It is an incentive to purchase chips. Usually around $50 gets 4 and several hundred 5. Don't need to be all at once. and can do on both facebook and the apps to accumulate. $5 and $10 once in a while can add up quickly to $50.

9. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, thanks for the info John!

10. chuckd518

chuckd518 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I first starting playing earlier this year I did purchase quite a few coins. Probably around $175 worth. I enjoyed playing the games and I know I was a sucker. I used most of my balance on 3 large items but now that I can get 5 I have just enough to get 2 smaller rewards.

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You must be lucky as the norm for 5 is around $500 to $600 and the norm for 6 rewards is close to $1000. (Although for some reason mine was higher on 5 & way less on 6).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.