1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reward Redemption and Credit Card

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jtdl, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtdl

jtdl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just venting - lol:

I booked Mirage for May 6,7,8 (bonus night - me and my husband, and $42/night reward). I asked her about linking them and she said she couldn't do that, I would have to ask at check-in! I also asked about redeeming my daughter's $42/night reward for the same night, I had her m-life acc't # and the reward code but she said I couldn't put it on my credit card!!!! Said daughter had to have her own credit card! Nowhere in the rules and regs does it say anything about having to have a credit card in reward holders namesbut she asked her supervisor and they said no, Mirage requires cc to be in room holders name. The only mention I can find in the Rules says "valid credit card must be presented at check-in".

I called Mirage directly and they said that is absolutely not true, the room could be booked with someone else's card and she can switch it to her own cc at check-in or leave it on mine. They also linked the three reservations and noted that I wanted a King room which the myvegas operator didn't even ask.

I called myvegas back, got a different operator and redeemed the reward no problem - with my credit card!!!! With that reservation he asked what type of beds I wanted and if I had any other special requests and then sent an email confirmation! I got absolutely nothing from the first call to myvegas!

Uggghh, my rant for the day .....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.