1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reward recommendations?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by zNaturaL, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

My next trip is planned for October and I'll have about 350K LP to use when that trip rolls around. I plan to use around 100K for a comp night somewhere since I'm only getting 3 on an offer.

Does anyone have any food/attraction/show rewards they recommend? I'll be at Mirage so on strip properties would be best.

Here are the things I've redeemed for before so I would not be looking to try these again..

Shark Reef
    Five 50 Pizza and Beer
    Ka
    Love
    Zarkana

Thanks!

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My recommendations are (based on what I've used):

-Zumanity - very entertaining show - NY NY
    -Vice Versa - Either Apps or Drinks reward - Vdara
    -Tender - $75 comp - Luxor
    -Bellagio Buffet

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is Tender $75 of a bill of $150? Or is it a straight up $75 comp?

4. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    75 off 150 or more

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly what abraxis said. Just used it a week ago (we actually used 2)!

6. buzz_king

buzz_king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problems using two Tender rewards at the same time? TIA.

7. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Visiting from Scotland and we went to see Zarkana at Aria last night courtesy of myvegas and we really enjoyed the show, recommend that. Shark reef was pretty cool. Sx has been the buffet st MGM, waste of lp's!!!

8. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. Just spend at least $300 (mention it beforehand). The staff were great.

9. swilliamson5

swilliamson5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never redeemed a My Vegas I always seem to get too distracted when I go to redeem them. However, I am going to give it a shot on my upcoming trip. I am staying at the Mirage as well. For a gambler wouldn't the Free Play redemption be the way to go? It seems you can get everything else discounted already if you ask for it. Am I off base?

10. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the LP cost of Freeplay was a bit high but if you are a low roller then $50 of freeplay can go a long way. I did actually purchase the $50 one my last trip and bet max so it only lasted about 5 minutes...

You also have to stay 3 nights wherever you redeem the FP just fyi if you did not know.

11. bandit1965

bandit1965 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Zumanity was a good show, worth checking out. For me the buffets are good also. Bellagio and Aria were both good.

12. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you drink, I highly recommend the whiskey tasting at Hit at Monte Carlo. Our bartender was great, it was fun to try whiskeys I'd never tried before, and I liked discovering a cool bar that focuses on classic cocktails.

Since you are staying at Mirage, the Heritage Steak reward makes a lot of sense.

13. newwave73

newwave73 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By far I would recommend using the $50 Monte Carlo credit. If you are traveling with someone else that plays you can both Redeem it and have $100 Straight Comp to just about any sit down Restaurant at Monte Carlo. Andre's is the only one I believe that does not now accept the Comp although they did in the past. You can use it for Brand Steakhouse or for Sushi at Dragon Noodle. Also Italian at D. Vino, BBQ at Double Barrel or Mexican at Diablo's. Just a lot of options with that one!!

14. Snickers

Snickers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Cirque show tiks are always a good deal. Reserve early and you will get very good seats. You can get other discounts if you buy but they still have a good value for points.

15. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Zumanity, KA and Zarkana... fell asleep during Zarkana.. KA was ok, and may be better now that they've added the "live" ending back in. Zumanity was the first one we saw and I guess I liked it the best. If you like this kind of show (personally, I'm a little "cirqued out" right now) but tickets to these show, if you are into them, this may be the best value. Bellagio lunch buffet is good.. MC $50 food credit is nice... since you can use it in any of their restaurants. I thought Aria buffet was pretty good.. desserts especially.

16. Sunfish8

Sunfish8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello...Beatles love by far the best show. I agree with last post zarkana was least favourite.
    What about mirage buffet drinks are included????
    Love my Vegas for upcoming trip my mom and I are going for her 70th birthday
    We have tickets to Beatles love, zumanity, belagio buffet, mirage buffet, Monte Carlo buffet and dueling pianos.
    Awesome

17. ScottHMFC

ScottHMFC Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading to Vegas for two weeks in August. Got a room booked in the Flamingo for our last 11 days, and wanted to try somewhere different for the first three. We're thinking the Mirage, is it worth using points for a free night, or could these points be better spent? Also, if I redeem points for a free night, can I also use another reward for 25% the other two nights?

18. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just did the 2for1 Terry Fator tickets. Pretty good and fun show. Liked it. He sure has one hell of a bachup band. They were hot!

Here we go again!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.