1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reward Limit Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have more points than I am going to be using for our upcoming trip and not certain what to get. Is the limit of 3 rewards applied when you buy them with points from the game or when you redeem them at the mlife desk?

In other words can I buy more than 3 before I leave and then just take the vouchers to Vegas and decide which 3 I want to redeem while we are there and then turn the unused ones back in to get the points refunded?

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can purchase more than your 3 and use the ones you prefer as you are in vegas and you can return unused ones for LP refund as long as they are not expired

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Speaking only for MGM Resort rewards, as long as you haven't booked a room or show tickets you can refund up to 5 rewards in a month time via the game or by contacting support. Once you call to reserve those, you can't get your points back and those will count against your 3 limit when you actually use them, not reserve/book them

If the 3 you are talking about are buffets, drinks, freeplay, etc, those you can refund (up to 5 refunds a month without getting the support team involved) as long as it hasn't been 90 days since you purchased them within the game.

Pretty sure that is clear as mud...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.