1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restocking of rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by zippy1973, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Starting to get organised for our trip, choosing what rewards we are likely to choose and hopefully get them for our trip. What I would like to ask is, how often are the rewards restocked after they sell out? I know after reading previous threads on here that rewards are loaded at 7am Vegas time but some of the rewards I have been looking at (like 2 dinner buffets at MGM) have been sitting at sold out for quite a few days now. Any suggestions?

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some rewards literally sell out in seconds. I have used the MGM buffets before and they usually last a few hours at least. I have seen it suggested that you have you type your email out in a word document or equivalent then Ctrl C to copy and be ready to paste it quickly and under name just type in initials. I did this before on one reward a while back. I typed just my first initial and then my last name. Get on the reward just before if it sells out quickly and then go back and forth in the rewards. If you get in and out of the reward by using the arrow that says back to browsing and watch for the button that says sold out to say next in green and pounce.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, they announced that they now restock the rewards daily at random times between 6 am and noon PST.

But - most people say that they are still usually restocking at 7am PST.

6. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. With the time difference (8 hours) it will make it a bit more difficult here as its afternoon when they are loading and I'm usually at work!

7. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a mobile device you can buy rewards on there too. Just need to sneak in a bathroom break or on lunch hr

8. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip! I am off today and checked at 3pm my time and the rewards were restocked then. A couple sold out within half an hour so I am hopeful of when I come into my 90 day window before my trip I should get what I am looking for.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.