1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurants on Restaurant.com... Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by calcuttaman, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calcuttaman

calcuttaman Tourist

I've already got over $100 in my restaurant.com account but I'm just not sure where to use them in Las Vegas. Does anyone have any recommendations?

2. smerrian

smerrian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got almost $1,000 in my restaurant. com account. It is a great deal and the coupons are easy to use. To find restaurants that are with restaurant.com go to the web site and type in 'Las Vegas' where it asks for "City or Zip Code". Then you can use all kinds of filters on the left side of the page. We take a look before we leave for Las Vegas and print out about 6-8 coupons. If we use them, great. If we don't use them, they can be exchanged back into your account. So easy. Show your server prior to ordering. Las Vegas is all about coupons and saving money for gambling!

3. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Slice of Vegas at MB. I love their philly cheesesteak, the meatballs (appetizer), calamari, and the pizza (Miles Ten Meat) is good too. Oh, and don't forget the fries - shoestring (and be sure to get them garlic parmesan flavored). We get a restaurant.com certificate for every trip to Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.