1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant Ideas??

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Red&BlackSmoke, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually do not plan ever second of a trip to Vegas but would like to provide a little structure to my trip in April. We are landing late afternoon on April 21st, my birthday, and staying until Sunday evening the 24th.

I would like to get an idea of a couple of places to eat that we normally don’t eat at.

In the past we have eaten at:

NYNY at Gonzalez Y Gonzalez, Gallagher’s (twice)
    Monte Carlo – The Pub, Diablos and Yusho

We used myVegas for Monte Carlo and my host took care of all charges at NYNY.

I am looking into finding a place to eat dinner on Thursday night for my birthday. Maybe try the buffet at Aria for Friday lunch via myVegas, and something for Saturday Lunch and Night.

We have a host at NYNY and haven’t paid for any charges the last two trips, but I am maybe wanting to change to a new hotel so my play may move to CET or V/P so not concerned about eating only at NYNY. I am thinking of trying out Guy Fieri’s place at the LINQ for lunch on Saturday.

Any suggestions on a place for Bday Dinner and Sat Dinner? Budget $100 - $150 a person

2. pbqltbook

pbqltbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    V/P has tons of restaurants, and their menus are on the web site so you can see how they appeal to you. Aquaknox is a particular favorite of ours.

3. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did check out the VP website. I am liking the options. Thank you!!

4. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another +1 for Aquaknox, although I have not been there since it changed chefs.

5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cut @ Palazzo is superb, and I love SushiSamba, too.

6. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Delmonico is the best restaurant at V/P, IMHO. But CUT, Bouchon, Dal Toro, Table 10 and Morel's have their pluses as well. Just stay away from Buddy V's and you'll be ok.

7. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed duck at Mr. Chow on my last visit. It is new at Caesars. We had 4 small plates, duck, desert and 3 cocktails for two of us. Bill came to $192.

8. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Buddy V's.

9. miotti

miotti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a coincidence it is my birthday on the 21st and we always spend it in Vegas being going there since 98 twice a year we love the Voodo steak at the Rio the view at night on the top floor is fantastic you can go out on the patio and see Vegas at night I would book a table by the window, also Ruth Chris is great you have the view over the strip and the steak's are great then there is the Eiffle tower Restaurant which overlooks the fountains but is bit more expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.