1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant.com???

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Scrapperjill, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrapperjill

Scrapperjill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any one ever tried to use two resturant.com gift certificates to the same place twice in a short period? Like one one day then the second one a few days later?

2. Scrapperjill

Scrapperjill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has nobody ever tried to use two of them at the same place in a short period of time??

Little more detail on why I'm asking.... I have ended up with two gift certificates for the same place. I had previously purchased one for a trip earlier this year and again for an up coming trip... Thinking that I had already traded in the previously purchased one. Then I realized I had not traded it in and indeed had two for the same place. But I wasn't worried because I figured I could easily trade it in for a different place. However when I tried to trade it my account wouldn't sync to what I wanted. It kept telling me it was sold out. SOOOO I looked up the place I wanted on my phone and it was available... BUT... From my phone it wouldn't sync to my trade credit. So on one device I have the trade credit ready to trade but the site tells me the purchase I want is sold out... And on the other device it tells me the place I want is available for purchase but doesn't see my credit for the trade. I ended up going ahead on my phone and purchasing the one I wanted while I could because I know it sells out quickly.. But that still leaves me with two for the same place.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we used 2 at the same restaurant but with a couple days in between with no issues..... It was at that restaurant in the MM shops....which is now Fresh Grill & Bar.

4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You really thought 5 hours during an overnight period was long enough for people to reply? I guess you missed the "patience is a virtue" day in school. To answer your question, you shouldn't have a problem with this. We used one reward 3x, 3 days in a row at Mandalay Bay. The second time we used it, we had the same waitress so we were a little worried, but we had tipped well the first time around, so she was happy to see us

5. Scrapperjill

Scrapperjill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually didn't realize the timeframe... But thanks for pointing that out. I just knew it'd been hours since I had asked with a number of views and knew this forum is seen around the world so my night is someone else's day.

Thanks for the input on your experiences..... If you don't mind me asking which place at mandalay was it? I think the double I have is for either slice of vegas or the Mexican place next door to slice of vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.