1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant.com Harley Davidson and Pampas to trade

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by heywud34, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heywud34

heywud34 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys and gals,

Heading to Las Vegas for a short trip in October and looking to trade my two Restaurant.com certificates from Harley Davidson and Pampas. We have had these for the past few trips and we never find time to use them. We have settled into going to our favorite spots and may never use these. The Harley one is a $25 off on a minimum $50 purchase and the Pampas is $100 off on a $200 purchase. I have had these both for some time and I checked and they are still valid.

I would trade these to anyone with either one of the MRB or ACG leftover books for 2012. I need the ACG to come with the member card and the Ellis Island coupons. Please let me know if interested and which coupons you have used out of your books so I know what I'm working with.

Thanks,

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    restaurant.com certificates used to expire after a year - now they have no expiration date.

Just an FYI - you can contact restaurant.com and tell them you want to exchange those certificates for another restaurant. They are very good about that. This way you can still use the discount at a place you know you will go to, if the coupon trade doesn't work out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.