1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort Fees??

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sweetcanadian, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen multiple threads on the fees but none that have answered my question.

Do the hotels on the strip double dip with the fees? By that i mean do they charge you per night or do they charge you every day including when you check in/out no matter how late you get there or how early you leave?

I am wondering because i am going to check out very early in the am when i am there and also i should have a comp night which i assume i will have to check out and back in and i don't want to pay the fees twice. If it is per night than thats fine.

2. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Resort fees are specifically tied to the "room night".
    So, if you check in on Monday night and check out on Thursday morning, you'll be hit with 3 resort fees (1 for each night).
    If you immediately check back in on a comp for Thursday night, you'll be hit for a Thursday night resort fee.

Seems like forever from now, but the flights are booked, so it counts!
  3. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks, that is what i was hoping for.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that is correct... but thinking: you have a comp night? Is that for the same type of room you are booking? How is it comped, through marketing or something like MyVegas?

Because if it is just a comp night through marketing and the same type room you are booking then you most likely won't have to check out and then back in again unless you book the room in an unusual way (IE: maybe if you are there for a business trip and your company is paying for the room for the first few nights and then you are using a comp the last night, then maybe)

5. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the 1st one will be using myvegas and the 2nd one which is 2 nights i have to switch hotels but is a marketing promotion from when i bought my vehicle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.