1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort Credit?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by grosx2, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at my current online offers (CET), I see I have one for "$10 food and beverage credit" and one for "$20 resort credit". Exactly what does a "resort credit" entail? Can I use it on F&B?

Also, these are offer codes that you are supposed to use when you book the room. Since I have already booked, can I email my host and ask her to add one/both of these to my reservation?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    resort credit usually is F&B and quite a few other things. With $20 - a drink or two will kill that. Heck, that will not even be enough for a buffet.

Most of those offers require a hotel stay, so, yes, someobody has to add it to your reservation.

You may not be able to use both of them.

3. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offer states that there's no coupon required, they just automatically deduct the amount from your final bill. I always charge everything to my room and usually get most of it comped on the back end, so I figure that's $20 less that I may end up getting stuck with. If nothing else, its a couple sandwiches from the Earl! :evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.